Hampton Fire Company was formed after the local town lost 2 barns to a fire that further threatened the entire town.
First Fire truck was purchased (1931 GMC, Barton Pump 100 gallons of water).
Ladies Auxiliary was formed.
Land was purchased with plans of building a “formal fire house”.
Hoffeins Brothers of Hanover is awarded the bid to build a new Fire Hall and Engine House.
Hampton’s new Engine House was completed.
“New to us” 1951 Dodge carrying 750 gallons and a Hale pump was purchased to replace the 1931 GMC.
“New to us” 1950 International with 1000 gallon tank was added to the fleet.
New GMC tanker holding 1000 gallons was placed in service retiring the 1950 International.
New Ford holding 750 gallons and Hale pump was purchased, this replaced the “Old Dodge”.
A larger Engine Room was added to the original firehouse.
New International tanker with 2200 gallon tank and 10” dump was purchased to accommodate the growing communities around the station.
New Ford 3-D Engine with 1000 gallon capacity 1250 gallon pump was purchased.
40ft x 80ft addition on original fire hall – this addition included enlarging dining area and kitchen and installing air conditioning.
1974 QRS unit added to fleet
GMC tanker unit replaced was replaced with a 1994 Engine/Tanker, built by New Lexington on a Spartin chassis.
A the company placed into service a custom built Sutphen Engine; when this piece went into service, the 1980 Tanker & 1989 Engine were sold to other companies.
Bought Rescue Boat 10.
Sold Rescue Boat 10.
Merged with UH&L Company 33